Thursday, September 17, 2020

Why is My Dog Shaking?

 As a Chihuahua mom, I'm no stranger to the sight of a shivering pupper. Over twelve years of learning to discern between cold shivers, hungry shivers, not-getting-what-I-want shivers and scared shivers, I've learned how to read my tiny dog's shaking like a book.

Why is my dog shivering?
With colder weather right around the corner, you might think your dog's shakes are a sign that it's time to break out the doggie sweaters. But you should be aware that dogs communicate a lot of different things through shivering--my little Pete being a case in point. In my article for Hill's Pet on "Why is My Dog Shaking?" you'll learn what your doggo's shivering is attempting to tell you, and whether you should ignore it or take action -- which might even include getting your pup to the vet.

Check it out here: Why is My Dog Shaking? Six Common Causes for the Shivers

No comments:

Post a Comment